Center for Christian Therapy has been providing quality therapy in a safe, caring environment since 2006.
We provide psychotherapy for individual adults.
We also provide a process therapy group for men.
All of our therapists are trained in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) which has the highest outcome measures in the field. Most couples show significant improvement in their marriage after completing counseling.
Children and Family Therapy Services
We have therapists who use play therapy, family therapy, and traditional therapy depending on the age of the child and family situation.
“I never believed that counseling could work until now."
"I know our marriage would have ended if we hadn't come to counseling. We actually enjoy being together and we understand each other better."
"I feel much more positive and hopeful after our sessions"
"See to it that no one misses the grace of God." Hebrews 12:15
What benefits can I expect from therapy?
- Attaining a better understanding of yourself and your relationship to God
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Finding new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Managing anger, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Improving communications skills - learn how to listen to others, and have others listen to you
- Getting "unstuck" from unhealthy patterns - breaking old behaviors and develop new ones
- Discovering new ways to solve problems
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
Do you accept insurance?
We are not on any networks of preferred providers, but can give you a form to submit to your insurance company. They will reimburse you if you have out of network mental health coverage.