- marriage counseling for couples who want to grow closer to one another but have gotten into a dysfunctional relationship pattern. We have a high success rate and most couples enjoy coming.
- therapy for adults and children who are struggling with grief, anxiety, depression, stress, life transitions, health concerns or relationships
- autism treatment using RDI (Relational Developmental Intervention)
- psychological evaluations for adults and children
- eTherapy, a convenient alternative for those wanting counseling from home
Jennifer Squire specializes in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) with couples and families. She is very experienced in treating couples, post-partum depression and family issues.
Kelly Seim specializes in individual therapy with adults and adolescents.
Amy Russell specializes in counseling with couples and special needs children, as well as psychological testing.
Nancy Henry specializes in health related issues and trauma. She offers psychological testing.
Jonathan Umbriaco specializes in therapy for adults and in sexual addictions.
Eric Karst specializes in autism treatment for families. Treatment can be in the office or at your home.
Ashleigh Creps specializes in couples therapy and individual therapy for adults.
Christian counseling provides a comfortable and supportive atmosphere where you may invite God to work in your life.